Anime7.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Compass- Review

3 posters

Go down

The Golden Compass- Review Empty The Golden Compass- Review

Post by EnvyChan Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:42 am

Ok, so first of all, the trilogy of "His Dark Materials" is amazing! Interesting, deep and makes you think. And fantasy. Which is amazing on its own. On the movie thought, I have a totally diffrent opinion.

I went to this movie with my friend, as we set in the movie theater, I allready felt that something was wrong. Oh common, six years old children watching a movie which is baised on a very mature content book? Oh well, I thought, maybe it'll still be ok.
The cast for the movie was amazing, and I guess the problem wasn't the casts problem.

I never seen a worst movie for such an amazing book! Huge gaps between each scene, you feel like your watching a home made movie >< In many places you feel that the actors are just... Acting, but bad acting x_x

The stuiped part was, they finished the movie like 50 pg before the book ends X___X

So one thing I can say was good, and even better the goos, was the music. It was quite amazing, and somehow the affects. But still.

I give it 2.5 stars =/
EnvyChan
EnvyChan
Anime-o-pedia
Anime-o-pedia

Female Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-07-18

http://trivialmatter.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Golden Compass- Review Empty Re: The Golden Compass- Review

Post by Jalokim Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:36 am

I'm not reading this ...cos i don't want to spoil it

This movie is going to be great... well actually is great. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure to.
an epic tale
Jalokim
Jalokim
Graphics Designer

Admin
Graphics Designer  Admin

Male Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character Sheet
Exp:
The Golden Compass- Review Expleft0/100The Golden Compass- Review Empty  (0/100)
Armor:
The Golden Compass- Review Left_bar_bleue7400/7400The Golden Compass- Review Empty_bar_bleue  (7400/7400)
Energy:
The Golden Compass- Review Left_bar_y100/100The Golden Compass- Review Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.last.fm/user/jalokim5

Back to top Go down

Post by Miniman Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:26 am

ive got no motiviation to see this movie but i like the review idea envychan...might do some myself.

the movie is definatly too kiddy but its got Daniel Craig who plays james bond in it which is like the only good thing about it Razz
Miniman
Miniman
Uploader
Uploader

Male Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by EnvyChan Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 am

Jalo, I didn't post any spoilers in there, but one thing. Don't watch the movie in the cinima. MAX download it =/ Or a better colution. Read the book T-T
Miniman, Yay I gave you motivation XD
EnvyChan
EnvyChan
Anime-o-pedia
Anime-o-pedia

Female Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-07-18

http://trivialmatter.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content